To complete the title of this post, the Motorino Turntable may help you convert your old 45rpm, 33rpm, and 78rpm vinyl records into MP3 files on your computer.
- USB port– for connecting the audio output of the turntable to a computer for recording and conversion of the audio into computer files, using the accompanying free Audacity Software to be installed on the PC.
- Stereo RCA Output– for connecting the audio output of the turntable to any amplifiers.
- Speaker Terminals– for directly connecting the turntable to any speakers.
- Built-in Speaker– for added portability you can listen the records right on a Motorino with its built-in amplifier and stereo speakers.
- Rechargeable battery– more portability for this turntable as it can play on batteries while on the go.
- Ceramic Stereo Cartridge– provides a high output signal at line-level but the signal quality is lower than a Magnetic cartridge. It can carry a single or flip-over stylus.
- 3-Speed: It can play any of the vinyl records @ 33rpm, 45rpm, 78rpm
I spotted this turntable in one of the stores in Shangri-la EDSA mall and priced at P5,499. This is perfect for those amateurs who want to convert their old vinyl into computer files.