Nokia releases its first Dual-SIM device equipped with Wi-Fi capability for optimum use by mobile users. The phone is priced at US$102 and will be available sometime Q1 of 2013 in Asia, India, the Middle East, Africa and Brazil.
- EasySwapDual-SIM with second SIM card can be easily inserted even the phone is in operation
- Store unique profiles of up to 5 SIM cards
- Wi-Fi connectivity coupled with the Nokia Xpress browser for better surfing experience
- 3-inch scratch-proof capacitive touchscreen display
- 2MP camera
- 4GB memory with external support of up to 32GB.