The Nokia Asha Asha 309 has just made available for purchase in the Philippines adding to Asha Touch range–Nokia’s most affordable capacitive touchscreen (3-inches) devices to-date.
This single SIM Nokia Asha 309 has promised to deliver smarter Internet experience with its Nokia Xpress Browser though it’s a 2G phone.
Nokia Asha 309 benefits:
- 40 free-to-download games from EA
- Standalone Facebook and Twitter clients plus Nokia Messaging Service
- Users can now stream video through the browser from sites like YouTube (first in Asha range)
- Nokia Nearby web app helps people discover new places and things to do, by searching nearby locations and reviewing the options on a map
- Nokia Life+, a fun and engaging free Web app designed for youth to more easily discover content on developing life skills and living healthy
- More room for expansion as it allows 32GB micro USB card
The Nokia Asha 309 is positioned as an affordable smartphone and is selling at P4,790–a price that matches several 3G Android phones in the market.