The latest smartphone from LG Electronics of South Korea-LG Optimus G comes with a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 4.7-inch IPS HD display screen that has a pixel density close to iPhone 5’s.
- User can watch two simultaneous displays on one-screen (on split screen) with its QSlide Function
- User can zoom the video while streaming with the Live Zooming
- User can read on the phone the slide notes while showing wirelessly to a TV monitor the presentation with the Dual Screen Dual Play.
- User can write note on the captured screen with the QuickMemo
- User can zoom in and out of lists in music player, email, text messages and photo gallery with the Screen Zooming
The LG Optimus G shall be released next week in Korea and in October in several countries. Pricing is not available yet.