Nokia Philippines has announced the availability of its top smart phone model–Nokia Lumia 900 as promised earlier that it will be sold in the market beginning this month.
Initially, the phone is available at select Nokia, Globe, Smart Stores and retail outlets nationwide and priced at P27,990 as its suggested retail price.
The Lumia 900 is packed with the Windows Mobile 7.5 OS (Mango) and several unique features not available in other brands of smart phones like:
- Live Tiles— make the home screen dynamic by instantly making information you need available in the surface. You can immediately access live updates at the home screen.
- PeopleHub— this feature groups everyone you know in one place and access instantly your contacts social networking pages like their Facebook status.
- Nokia Map & Drive— what makes this feature unique than any other guided maps is its availability even if you’re offline.
- SkyDrive— a virtual storage app from Microsoft.
- Local apps— these are MMDA for WP, ABS-CBN News for real-time updates on local news, iTyphoon app to track storms entering the Philippine area of responsibility, and other games and fun apps like XMT PhotoMagic.
The Nokia Lumia 900 has three colors: Cyan, White, and Black polycarbonate uni-body design that doesn’t slip through your hands. The Lumia 900 has won multiple awards at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and was once unexpectedly considered by Siri, iPhone 4S’ personal assistant as the best smart phone. (funny!)
When you buy Nokia Lumia 900, it comes with a Nokia Purity Headset by Monster–a premium in-ear headset that isolates noise and offers great audio features and hands-free convenience.
Other details of the Lumia phone series can be found in my previous post here.
PROMO: If you buy a Nokia Lumia until June 15, 2012 you can join the raffle where 100 lucky Nokia Lumia users will win unlimited roundtrip PAL flights. Winners will be able to travel to top local destinations such as Legaspi, Kalibo, Cebu, Tagbilaran, Davao and Puerto Princesa for one month from July 1, 2012 to July 1, 2013*. For more info on this promo, visit www.facebook.com/nokiaphilippines.